BEWARE OF SCAMMERS
Be cautious of these fraudulent actions:
– Claim to be able to provide buyer with ready stock or bulk volume of gloves.
– Request buyer to sign agreement or prepare documents such as a Letter of Intent, Sales & Purchase Agreement, Purchase Order, Proof of Funds and other similar documents.
– Disseminate fake documents which imitate official test reports, certificates, product images, logos etc.
ASAP International’s practice for export sales:
– ASAP International does not appoint any agent or representative to deal with buyer on behalf of ASAP, including agreement drafting & signing, Letter of Intent, Sales & Purchase Agreement, Purchase Order, Proof of Fund and other similar documents.
– ASAP International does not practise commission payment.
– Legitimate email messages sent from ASAP International will only be @whyasap.com