BEWARE OF SCAMMERS
It has been brought to our attention that several unauthorized individuals or organizations are reportedly claiming to be authorized dealers or representing ASAP International to secure gains through fraudulent means. We strongly urge you to stay vigilant and take extra precautions when encountering such offers or being approached with any suspicious deals.
Be cautious of these fraudulent actions:
– Claim to be ASAP’s authorized dealer or representative or reseller or have direct access to ASAP’s resources.
– Claim to be able to provide buyer with ready stock or bulk volume of gloves.
– Request buyer to sign agreement or prepare documents such as a Letter of Intent, Sales & Purchase Agreement, Purchase Order, Proof of Funds and other similar documents.
– Disseminate fake documents which imitate official test reports, certificates, product images, logos etc.
ASAP International’s practice for export sales:
– All export sales of ASAP brand gloves is handled by ASAP International in Malaysia.
– ASAP International does not appoint any agent or representative to deal with buyer on behalf of ASAP, including agreement drafting & signing, Letter of Intent, Sales & Purchase Agreement, Purchase Order, Proof of Fund and other similar documents.
– ASAP International does not practise commission payment.
– Legitimate email messages sent from ASAP International will only be @whyasap.com
If you receive an email or are approached by an individual or organization that you suspect to be fraudulent, please do not respond. Instead, contact ASAP International at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.